As an early childhood educator in an often undervalued, underserved profession, finally there is a personal and professional growth tool that will serve your staff in both their work and home lives.
“Bring Your ‘A’ Game to Work & Life”, is an experiential course designed not just to educate your staff but to bring your staff to life and connect them on a whole new level. Each course will help build trust, understanding and improve communication.
Watch as you and your colleagues laugh (and maybe sometimes even cry) together. Notice how as each month passes, there is less dissension, less fuss over little things and an over-all general improvement in the culture of your center.
If you have ever been tired, overwhelmed, stressed and it’s not even lunch time yet, you will need to hear this presentation. Stephanie has burnt out and bounced back and she knows first-hand that we can only do good if we feel good and we can only feel good if we are willing to look at our lives beyond our work.
Journey on this high energy, no-holds-barred presentations as Stephanie peels the layers back and exposes not only what you need to do to achieve uncommon success in your life and livelihood but how to do it!
The ideas, activities and inspiration continue as the series expands to meet your team’s needs. Each course should take less than one hour to complete with your staff.
Approximately 1 hour.
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Identify 5 ‘A’ principles for a life of success & significance
- Assess current state of well-being
- Gain ideas for improving relationships, managing stress and improving work-life balance
- Discover techniques to apply to virtually any situation to make self-care achievable
- Choose from a variety of new techniques to improve communication
- Improve collegial relationships